Hi everybody! Things in life have cleared up a bit and I'm open to commissions again!
Just drop me a note with the following info found on here:
EDIT: I thought I'd add the process of how I do commissions, just so you guys can get an idea of what to expect!
TIME OF COMPLETION
- It depends entirely on my personal schedule and other commissions/work I have as well as your response time
- If everything is clear, and I am not exhausted and communication is received quickly, the process can be as soon as 3 days
- Pretty straight forward... send me your form, and I'll get to you as soon as I can and see if I can do it.
- I'll have a sketch sent to you as soon as I am able to and will give you an approximate date of the sketch completion
- **IMPORTANT** The sketch stage is where you can ask for any major adjustments, revisions, and additional detail.
- I will allow for 1 re-draw of a sketch, but next re-draw will cost an additional $10 or $20 (USD) depending on the amount of detail requested
- Typically my sketches resemble the finished product (as I just clean up the sketch itself rather than re-line the whole thing har har) but if for any reason my sketch doesn't look clear enough to you, just let me know and I'll tidy it up a bit better to give you a better idea of what to expect.
- Detailing like ornaments, patterns and accessories will be very rough and are place-holders until the clean up stage (Just ask if you want an update on those, and I'll be more than happy to provide you with its process!)
- My typical process goes from: Sketch > Line Clean up > Base color > Line color > Shadow and highlights > Finishing touches and effects
- A re-draw during or past the clean up stage will cost extra depending on how far I got into it
- Feel free to ask for a process update! Requests for minor changes (such as color or adjustments of small detail) is allowed, but keep in mind that it's a work in progress and you may not see all the details (including color) that you've requested until it is nearer to completion.
- When you are satisfied with the sketch, I will send you an invoice over paypal. You may choose to pay when you receive it, or until I complete your commission.
- Once your payment is received, I will release to you the commission file to your email.
Hope this clears things up! Thanks guys, I always appreciate your support! Mwah! xoxo <3